Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance is mandatory. As a long haul trucker, you are required to have a minimum of $2 million liability and $32,000 cargo insurance filed with the Highway Traffic Boards in Canada. For United States travel, a minimum of $2 million liability is required to be filed with the Federal Highways Administration (FHWA).

The Coverage Provided:

All Perils

  • $2500 deductible

Wildlife Coverage

  • $0 deductible

Family Security

  • $2 million maximum

Physical Damage Coverage

  • Rate Per Thousand, dependent upon claims and numbers of units

Third Party Liability

  • $1 mil - $10 mil, dependent upon fleet size and claims records

Cargo Insurance

Our policy is an all-risk cargo coverage. We cover virtually all commodities and will tailor a cargo policy to suit your needs.

The Coverage Provided:

  • $32,000 - $1 million, the deductibles are negotiable

Endorsements for Certain Commodities:

  • Contingent Liability Endorsement
  • Blanket Basis Endorsement
  • Bruised Livestock Endorsement
  • Cargo Liability Insurance Endorsement
  • Freight Charge Endorsement
  • Livestock Escape Endorsement
  • Livestock Round-Up Endorsement
  • Mechanical Breakdown Endorsement
  • Setting Up & Dismantling Endorsement
  • Terminal Liability Endorsement

Leased Operator Policy

  • Deductable Buy down
  • Wildlife Coverage (No deductable)
  • Physical Damage Coverage
  • Loss of use.

Pro Rate Licensing

(Canadian Truckers Only)

We manage Pro Rate Licensing for fleets travelling in Canada and the United States for a fee per transaction. We file all the necessary paperwork for you and courier your plates to you, anywhere in Canada.